Mental health providers working towards their clinical licensure may seek professional clinical supervision services from a variety of seasoned experts who work for the centers of Refresh Mental Health.
Supervision is available for the following disciplines:
- Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Social Workers
Therapists-in-training may seek mentoring and supervision with clinicians who are experts in the following:
Mental Health Issues:
- Mood Disorders: Depression, Dysthymia and Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders: Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, etc.
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, etc.
- Couples, Marriage, Family, and Relationship Issues
- Addiction, Gambling and Substance Abuse
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Family Systems Therapy
- Neuropsych Assessment
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Narrative Therapy
Supervision is offered in the following modalities:
- Individual Supervision
- Group Supervision/Case Consultation
- Peer Supervision
Many Refresh Mental Health Centers offer clinical internships, postdoc training or fellowships that offer therapists-in-training the ability to earn direct service hours and clinical supervision. Refresh Mental Health is proud to hire many of our interns and fellows upon successful completion of their training.
Refresh Mental Health Centers often provide trainings for their clinical staff to receive continuing education to stay current with the most effective treatment issues and approaches. A variety of topics are covered and clinicians outside of Refresh Mental Health may attend these services for a fee.
For more information, please contact Will Hartje at email@example.com.