Are you a psychiatrist interested in selling your practice?
Consider partnering with Refresh Mental Health.
Refresh Mental Health is actively seeking partnerships with psychiatrists who are interested in selling their practices. Refresh Mental Health may be the best exit plan for you and your practice for the following reasons:
- If you are the sole provider in your practice and you intend to leave, the practice will not command a high business valuation because as soon as you leave, there will be no business occurring unless you find a replacement provider for your patient base.
- It may be challenging to find somebody who would be interested and able to buy your practice for more than a modest amount for the replacement value of assets (furniture, computers, equipment, etc.), the business phone number, website domain and patient list.
- Refresh Mental Health can partner with you by merging your existing practice with one of our Centers. You can continue to work during a transitional period of our mutual choosing that can be as short as six months and as long as you’d like to continue working. This transition period is what creates greater value for the sale of your practice.
- Refresh Mental Health can collaborate with you to hire your replacement so you can eventually transition your patients in a clinically responsible way and ensure ongoing excellence in care.
- Partnering with Refresh Mental Health may save you the administrative hassles of closing a practice, including placement of patients, terminating utilities, assuming or paying off leases, arranging storage for patient records, etc.
For more information about selling your practice, please visit the Selling your Practice page.